In October 2019 you have the opportunity to be a part of one of the Caribbean’s awesome epicurean experiences.
Now in its 5th year, The Jamaica Food & Drink Festival 2019 takes place over nine (9) days. It consists of seven (7) events at seven iconic locations and includes over fifty (50) of the island’s best chefs, wine and spirit experts.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- October 26: Pork Palooza – a celebration of all things pork
- October 27: D’Vine -Bring out the connoisseur in you and indulge in exciting wine tastings and tasty bites
- October 30: Chopstix – Oriental meets Caribbean in an extravaganza of flavour and entertainment.
- October 31: Crisp – satisfy your cravings with the perfect crunch, or crisp and ice cold beer
- November 1: Picante – taste the Kingston heat, with seasoning, spices and Jamaican rum.
- November 2: Meet Street & The Market – meet-up and eat-up at the Kingston waterfront with the best of Jamaican street food
- November 3: Brunch – an exclusive dining experience incorporating a journey through Jamaica’s culinary heritage.